I'm trying to layout a screen with div on the left that contains some items
(eventually some form inputs), and a div on the right that contains various
content (including large tables). I want to be able to click on a button to
slide the left div out of the way, allowing the right div to expand. I also
want the right div to autoscroll if it's content exceeds it's boundaries.

I've built a test page using JQuery and Interface (blind toggle). It mostly
works, except for the right panel autoscroll in all browsers, and in IE,
resizing the page smaller knocks the table out. Can anyone point me in the
right direction? Is this a job for the dimensions plugin?

http://www.monkeypuzzle.net/testfiles/sliding_panel/panel_test.html