Hello Stefan,

This menu is great and I will actually use it in my new web project.
It needs a little improvement however, but I am not capable of doing it. Try
to move with the mouse fast left-right over the menu items and then
stop. The menu goes mad as it remembers every 'action' to do in the
stack. That doesn't happen on mootols implmentation.

> Try like this http://interface.eyecon.ro//demos/menu.html

> 2007/2/2, Sharandeep Brar < [EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Hello Everybody,
>    It's my first post here. I've been using jquery for some time
> now but new to interface and don't have much deep knowledge of
> javascript.  So just playing with interface, what i was trying to do
> is to make a menu like http://mootools.net. I'm talking about the
> top menu (Download, Docs, Forum, Trac).

> I'm trying making the same effect using jquery and interface. Check
> it at  http://sharanbrar.com/moo/  I've been partially successful.
> But as you can see the enlarging of the moused over menu item and
> collapsing of other menu items do not happen at the same time. They
> happen one after the other. Is there a way in which they can happen
> at the same time ? or there is some other method to make this effect. ?

> I'm using following code for this

>             $(".kwicks li a").animateStyle("width:105px", 500);
>             $(this).animateStyle("width:185px", 500);

> Thanks in advance for any advice.

> Regards,
> Sharandeep Brar

Best regards,
Stoyan                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]