Hi all,

How do I get the XML response of an ajax request? I want to put the XML
text into a textarea and can do find this documented.

             $.get("/rgeo/",
                 { x: document.rgeo.x.value, y: document.rgeo.y.value },
                 function(data){
                     console.log(data);
                     $("textarea#response")[0].value = data;
                 }
             );

My textarea ends up with the string "[object XMLDocument]"

I also tried:

             $.ajax({
                 url: "/rgeo/",
                 dataType: "xml",