I'm new to jQuery, and found the Forms plugin.  So far it seems to be
working fine, but I ran into 2 issues earlier.
First, it was working, but it was acting like a normal form, not an
ajax form.  I had some errors in my script (used the wrong id in
checking a password), and when I changed that, it started working
fine.  No clue why.
Secondly, I want to encrypt a password (I'm using this on an account
creation page, and it returns a blurb if it was successful or not).
Anyway, as I'm testing, I'm noticing that while it's encrypted on the
client side (I see the password change length in the password form),
when the user is entered into the database, the password is
unencrypted.  Why is this?  I'm I just encrypting it at the wrong
point?

--
Brian Ronk