Nope, nothing in he forums.

I hacked some code last nite, and I think I have a solution, but it's a
patch to jqModal. I'll post it in a bit.

On 2/19/07, Benjamin Sterling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Abdallah,
Try rebinding it, I ran this in firebug once the pages was loaded and then
I clicked on the edit link and it worked.

ran:

                        $("#ex1b").jqm({ajax: "@name", trigger: "
a.edit_trigger"}/*,
                                function(h) {
h.w.css("opacity",0.92).slideDown();    },
                                function(h) {  refreshListing(w, o, n, r, a);
}*/
                        );

So, I would suggest that you put that code in your pages you are pulling
in or (assuming that is what you are already doing) do a search thru the
forum and I think someone else had a similar issue and was solved with that
answers provided.

--
Benjamin Sterling
http://www.KenzoMedia.com