hi all jquery newbie here,

   I'm working on a jquery accordion menu here:
http://70.133.226.219/dwtIndex.htm
It's the button menu on the left.
It's written just using John R's DL demo from the screencast tutorial,
with only one change that nothing is open initially.

I can't figure out how to make the button's toggle when clicked,
rather than if they are open, close and open again.
I've seen some code hints but can't quite figure out exactly how to
add those to the existing code.
Thanks for any help.

Another great idea that I think would receive some attention is if
somebody could code up something like this:
http://www.presidentielles.net/

 The accordion panels cycle in the main content area on the left, on a
timer like an automated slideshow. This one seems to be written using
moo.fx. Takes just a few seconds before they begin the slideUp on the
timer. Cool...

If there a forum/message board anywhere dedicated to jquery?
I think it makes more sense than a mailing list (said to the fans of
the mailing list). :)
The magazine idea was kind of a dud, great concept but there's only
ever been one excellent edition, a magazine is usually put out
regularly, a bit of a dissapointment :(

Anyways thanks to everyone for all of their contributions to everything jQuery!
tyler