On 27/02/07, Weaver, Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am currently working on building a blog to house these kinds of code
> odds and ends.  Will ping bing back when it is up.
>
> -scott

You'll ping the list when you have the PNG blog up then?

There seem to be several solutions to PNG transparency (some for
background image, some for img, CSS only, plugin activated etc), which
can be hard to keep track of. It does seem like PNG Alpha Transparency
in IE7 was just a hack job as it interferes with opacity filter
effects (which it shouldn't) - i.e. ClearType issues with fadeIn/out.