i didn`t set any styles and tested what you`ve wrote and it works fine
here..
i`m using Firefox 2.0.0.2

2007/2/28, Michael Crowl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

And, of course, as soon as I wrote that all out and sent it, I figured
it out.

The designer was using 1.2em, etc for font sizes, which meant
relatively, once the copy of the container was made, the fonts got amped
up.  But relative to what?  The original?

It brings up the question of where in the DOM the copy actually resides
and how classes get inherited once a copy is made.  Perhaps a question
for the jQuery experts.

-- mike