Sorry, disregard my previous message.

Here is what you need:

<script type="text/javascript">
$(document).ready(
        function()
        {
                $.ImageBox.init(
                        {
                                loaderSRC: 'images/imagebox/loading.gif',
                                closeHTML: '[img
src="images/imagebox/close.jpg" /]'
                        }
                );
        }
);
</script>
This snippet appears inside the imagebox example. You sholud put it also
inside your page, with the two paths properly configured. Maybe you need to
use different relative paths. You could try by using an absolute path at
first, to see that it works, and then try to deg a relative path from there.

Also please note that I had to use a trick in the snippet above for posting
it here: I replaced the angle brackets in closeHTML with square ones, just
put them back in :-) or copy that snippet from
http://interface.eyecon.ro/demos/imagebox.html

--Andrea