I assume it wouldnt be that hard, have you tried just setting up the HTML
tree to be vertical with CSS? I plan on using fisheye in a project of mine
soon too, but not vertically like you.

On 3/7/07, {js}sTyler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Is there a way to set up a fisheye menu with a vertical orientation
instead
of horizontal?
http://interface.eyecon.ro/demos/fisheye.html
I haven't toyed with this, but vertical would float my boat better than
horizontal, besides MAC's cornered the market on the horizontal fisheye
nav.
This is the only implementation I've found so far, that is a jquery
version.
The documentation is here, but it doesn't say much:
http://interface.eyecon.ro/docs/fisheye
I might give it a whirl.
I've got some big image buttons for another site I've just started working
with, they are sort of big-ish buttons.
If I make the buttons just barely readable the fisheye would zoom them in
nice.
Thanks,
ty