JavaScript:

$(function(){
 $("div.opt").hide();
 $("select").change(function(){
   $("div.opt").hide();
   $("div."+$(this).val()).show();

Document:

<select name="user">
<option value="t1">Administrator</option>
<option value="t2">Manager</option>
<option value="t3">Executive</option>
</select>

<label for="text1">Field Number One</label>
<input type="text" name="text1"></input>

<label for="text1">Field Number Two</label>
<input type="text" name="text1"></input>

<label for="text1">Field Number Three</label>
<input type="text" name="text1"></input>

So basically, the option values are the class names of the divisions you
want to show when someone selects a new user type. $().change fires whenever
a new user type is selected.

- jake