From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of blemming
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2007 7:40 PM
To: discuss@jquery.com
Subject: [jQuery] Validation help with Date Selector

I have a form with multiple inputs.  One of them using the dateselector
plugin. On validation that field gets jumbled up because of the placement of
the date icon.  What I'm wondering is on just that one field can I set the
error message to appear in an alternate location?

i.e. - Can I add something to the meta data to tell that one field to post
the error message in the #errdiv?

<input id="getdate" name="getdate" type="text" class="reg_input
{required:true}" style="width:115px;">

Thanks for your input.....