Thanks Jonathan.

A simple onMouseOut interval should not be hard to add. Of course it will be
of a user-configurable duration. :)

The "hover" part of "hoverIntent" should be intact (I lifted that part of
the code straight out of jQuery). I will add that to the description/demo,
eventually, to make it clear... and if there's a situation where that's not
the case please send me some code or a URL so I can see what's broken.

I'm not sure if I'll have time tonight to work on the plug-in. But within
the next few days ... I'll post again when there's an update.

Brian.