From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of John Resig
Sent: mardi 13 mars 2007 23:14
To: jQuery Discussion.
Subject: Re: [jQuery] ANNOUNCE: The treemap plugin

This is very very cool. Normally it's very painful to build good treemaps -
but you seem to have done an excellent job at making it easy (and
unobtrusive!) - great work!

--John

On 3/13/07, Renato Formato <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I wrote a jQuery plugin to show treemaps
> (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treemap) easily thanks to jQuery.
>
> A treemap is a nice way to visually show data with rectangles and colors.
>
> Let me know what do you think about it, how can I enhance it, add new
> features and so on.
>
> Link: http://www.jquery.info/spip.php?article40
>
> Please, be kind with my English, and, if it's wrong, tell me how to
> fix it ;)
>
> Ciao
> Renato

Ce message Envoi est certifié sans virus connu.
Analyse effectuée par AVG.
Version: 7.5.447 / Base de données virus: 268.18.10/720 - Date: 12/03/2007
19:19