On 14/03/2007, at 6:42 PM, Joel Birch wrote:
> The 'crazy hover' errors (possibly the others too I think) seem to be
> generated on $(window).unload() - which explains why they never
> happen on a manual refresh. Still no further clues though. :(
>
> Joel.

Well I found a fix - I had to unbind the mouseovers and mouseouts
(can I unbind 'hover' instead?) upon window unload.

I'd still really like to know why this is necessary in this case when
I've never heard of having to do that before. Any ideas from the
supercoaches?

Cheers - it always helps to explain the problem to someone. At least
I can rest easier now. I will update the plugin with the fix unless
someone chimes in with a better solution.

Joel.