Cheers Sam,

That doesn't make a lot of sense to my I have to be honest.

1. Why are you starting with (function($)
2. Why $.fn inside this block? why not jQuery.fn
3. What's (jQuery) on the end of the function?

Sorry... OO Javascript is a whole new world of Pain for me! :)

Thanks
Tom

On 14/03/07, Sam Collett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 14/03/07, Tom Holder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Bit of a simple question this I'm sure but how do I scope a variable to
> plugin I'm creating and not expose it beyond my plugin? I do want the
> variable to be accessible to all the methods in my plugin though.
>
>  Thanks
> Tom

You could write your plugin like this:

(function($) {