Sorry, no I haven't.
And apologies for being totally wrong - I didn't know the Form plugin can't do
file uploads.
I was just working on the fact that the plugin uses the attributes of the form,
so should (might...) include the enctype.
If it doesn't support file uploads though it's not that relevant :-(

--rob

> > Just set the 'enctype' attribute of the form as usual:
> <form id='my_form' action='x.php' method='POST'
> enctype='multipart/form-data'> ...
> </form>

Have you actually tried this? This doesn't work for me :(

-g.

--
http: //blog.gmosx.com
http: //cull.gr

<

FROM:      "George Moschovitis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
TO:        discuss@jquery.com
DATE:      Thu, 15 Mar 2007 18:26:56 +0200

SUBJECT:   Re: [jQuery] JQuery Form plugin