Hi,

The implementation is wrong, and it also looks like you've tweaked the
plugin code - which is a double hit for it not working.

In particular, the plugin is based on a 'less accessible' implementation,
and you've tried to (correctly) make it work when JS is turned off (i.e. by
having the anchor point to the actual URL to change the rating).

The original plugin expected the following type of HTML:

"/blah.php?id=xyz#2 2 stars

and it *was* reading the hash value - with the .split('#')[1].  However,
you've changed the plugin to read .split('#')[0] - taking everything on the
left and breaking the actual info that is submitted.

I would recommend adding the hashed value back in to your page (i.e.
appending the #$RATING to all the image URLs) and changing the code back to
read .split('#')[1] (don't forget this happens in two places).

Hope that helps.

Remy.