Thanks Mike! I'm sorry I've not been much help in testing this. I'm
getting pulled in fifteen different directions at work, and on top of
that there's at least two or four things that I'm wanting to do for the
community... ugh.

I am *really* glad you were able to see the error for yourself, though. :o)

I'll check out the SVN now. :o)

Chris

http://www.cjordan.us