Yep - that is the exact article that finally helped me understand closures.
I have more to learn, but at least I get it now.  I often have to see things
at that level before it sinks in :)  As the old guy once said, "don't tell
me what to do, tell me why I'm doing it."

On 3/23/07, Nathan Young -X (natyoung - Artizen at Cisco) <