Hi folks,

I've just added the styles that an user of my accordion plugin uses on
his site to the accordion demo (thanks for the permission, not online
yet). I've looking at it, I noticed that this gives everyone not only a
way fancier demo, but also a good repository of styles to start with.
Just pick the behaviour and presentation you need and have to do much
less customization. Good for both of us.

Basically I'd like to ask everyone who may be using one of my plugins
(accordion, treeview, tooltip, validation [0]) if you can donate some
stylesheet. The easiest way: Give me a link to your site using the
plugins and your permission to put those in the demos.

Thanks for your participation!

[0] http://bassistance.de/jquery-plugins/

PS: An accordion spinoff is coming soon!

--
Jörn Zaefferer

http://bassistance.de