Hello Jeanette,

I would be happy to help.  I am an experienced, certified Carpentries
instructor, and most of what I teach is R.  In my daily life at work, I not
only use R, but I provide consultations to students, faculty, and
researchers who have similar questions like yours.  I have also provided
professional "coding" tutoring services in the past.

Please feel free to write so that we can connect - kerch...@gwu.edu

Best,
Dan