i am using ubuntu  for last one year .initially i had used ubuntu 8.04 for
few months ,then i installed ubuntu 8.10 .i am using toshiba satellite model
L310 P4010. in both these versions of ubuntu there was bluetooth
connectivity problem. my bluetooth hardware is toshiba integrated bluetooth
4. also i had tried the new ubuntu 9.01 jaundy and fedora 11(kernel 2.6.29)
using live cd, but still the problem is not rectified .on typing hcitoolscan
in terminal the result shows no such device. i will be highly thankful if
you could provide me necessary suggestion for the above case.

sincerely
rohitd