> kozhikode.i here by urge all of our members to actively
> participate in this programme as it would be very useful
> since it is one of the most emerging languages in the
> industry.

"emerging language"?? Python has been an *established* language for a long
time!!

I would say that languages like Clojure and Scala are "emerging" (I would
include Haskell and Erlang to the list, were it not for the fact these
languages have been fairly established in the CS research community as well as
the telecom sector for a long time).

Pramode
http://pramode.net

      Keep up with people you care about with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how.
http://in.overview.mail.yahoo.com/connectmore