> Pramod Sir,
>
> am confused about structure of the kernel... how the kernel

Don't worry - anybody who looks into the Linux kernel code base is going to be
confused - it is *really* a big and complex system and requires
a *lot* of effort to master.

Here is what I suggest: don't jump into the Linux kernel directly. And do not
plan something grand like "build a complete kernel from scratch" (don't get me
wrong - I am not discouraging you - I am simply asking you to do things one
simple step a time).

Try something smaller like RTEMS. Download RTEMS, try it out and get in touch
with Aanjhan - he will guide you.

Regards,
Pramode