On Wed, 11 Apr 2012, Bob Friesenhahn wrote:

On Wed, 11 Apr 2012, Rich wrote:

You neglect to mention your test platform's kernel or userland version
- are you running the latest illumos head, the stock kernel+userland
provided by OpenIndiana/Nexenta of some version, etc, etc?

The OS was installed by someone else and the testing is on a borrowed remote machine (possibly vaporizing today). I assume that it is stock kernel+userland from OI 151a2:

I am told that this system can be available to me until Friday. Any advice for how to diagnose the issue (in application software or kernel) is appreciated.

Bob
--
Bob Friesenhahn