In the end, it probably doesn't matter.  Users will find the button, regardless
of whether it is button #1 or button #2.  However:

* Be consistent throughout your app
* Be consistent with other apps on your OS; if on multiple OSes with different
standards, have multiple versions rather than ticking off users of one OS
* Have appropriate markers and behaviors for default buttons, tabbing order,
etc.

-- Jim Drew
   Seattle, WA