User Experience Leads/User Experience Designers
Full-time or Contract, New York City
JPMorgan Chase – Treasury and Securities Services, Client Access

The user experience team is growing as we continue to deliver a broad
range of improvements to customer facing technology projects within
the wholesale banking division of JPMorgan Chase.

We are dedicated to best practices in user-centered design as seek to
revamp the way our global client base interacts with us online. We're
adding a few positions to the team, mid to senior level, starting in
January.

We are looking for creative professionals to join our team who have
demonstrated expertise in information architecture, interaction design
and related disciplines. Our projects simplify our how our clients
work with us, so we seek people who know how to make complex tasks
seem easy. Demonstrated project work in functionally rich websites or
applications is preferred. Strong consultative and communications
skills are required.

Interested candidates should send resumes and work samples to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]