*Another Blog Posting on Design Thinking & Management from Fast Company. *

"Is the Design Revolution Here? Can Designers get to the top of a publicly
traded company?

In the past months I've read several articles and blogs about the
possibility that Jonathan Ive, SVP of Industrial Design at Apple, could
succeed Steve Jobs as CEO. As far as I can tell this is only a rumor, but it
prompts the questions: Is corporate America ready for the design revolution?
Can designers be CEOs? I can only imagine how much fun that would be, not
only for the people working in these companies but for the consumers,
finally getting products and services that go beyond their expectations. And
imagine what that would do to the stock price." >> More:
http://tinyurl.com/3dw2be

Other Articles:

Strategy By Design >>  http://tinyurl.com/bcy95
Design thinking... what is that? >> http://tinyurl.com/ywy27x

--
~ will

"No matter how beautiful,
no matter how cool your interface,
it would be better if there were less of it."
*Alan Cooper*

will evans
user experience architect
[EMAIL PROTECTED]