I'm not trying to drive people to my blog (I have enough traffic now), but I
posted
a very short entry highlighting what I feel is a very creative navigation
method.

http://www.dexodesign.com/2008/02/creative-navigation.html

I would love to get IxDA'ers opinions because many of my readers do not
agree
with my assessment... (but I feel they are missing my point).

If you are interested, please take a look - navigation is one of my key
interests,
and I highly value the opinions of the people on this list.

Thanks,
Russ
blog: http://www.dexodesign.com/blog.html