Classical and jazz, mostly: Shostakovich's Symphonies 6 and 9,
Budapest String Quartet (mostly Beethoven there), instrumental
acoustic stuff by Keith Jarrett, Al DiMeola, Earl Klugh, Michael
Hedges, Doc Watson, Sea Level, Weather Report, Paul Winter Consort
(this is mostly stuff from the 1970's, kids) ... I also like Miles
Davis and Charlie Mingus.

Piedmont blues guitarists John Jackson and Etta Baker. Viva Quetzal
(music from the Andes and Central America).

My acoustic guitar is handy for break time ... which could be more
frequent. Back to work!