List friends,

A high-school sophomore with an interest in a software design career will be
job-shadowing me Friday as part of a career day assignment. Any tips I
should pass along about education or breaking into the business would be
welcomed. I'm especially curious to hear from designers or design students
on this list who are just now starting out about what is working (or not)
for you. Thank you on behalf of my visitor,

Michael Micheletti