Anyone else notice that Cleartrip is almost a complete ripoff of my Kayak
design which was done in 2004? Look here: http://www.cleartrip.com/, then
hhttp://www.kayak.com/

Is it me - or is complete copying of a UI the better part of flattery?

- Will

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 2:31 PM, Todd Zaki Warfel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I really like the booking engine for Orbitz. In fact, I use that for
> booking US Air over usair.com every time.
>
> On Mar 11, 2008, at 11:32 AM, Rony Philip wrote:
>
> > Hi Darek,
> >
> > Try this one - www.cleartrip.com
> > I found it very efficient and task focused.
> >
> > Cheers
> > Rony
>

> Cheers!
>
> Todd Zaki Warfel
> President, Design Researcher
> Messagefirst | Designing Information. Beautifully.
> ----------------------------------
> Contact Info
> Voice:  (215) 825-7423
> Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> AIM:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Blog:   http://toddwarfel.com

~ will

"No matter how beautiful,
no matter how cool your interface,
it would be better if there were less of it."
Alan Cooper
-
"Where you innovate, how you innovate,
and what you innovate are design problems"