I have an opportunity to build a UI/UX team for my company and (like everyone
else) am concerned about finding quality talent. There is a potential to
develop this group at a number of different locations across the US. My
experience has shown that certain cities will "resonate" better to the design
community. I'd very much like to hear this groups opinions as to the options
listed below. Yes, no, maybe's and "Good Luck, Sport"!

Cupertino,Ca
Houston, Tx
Corvallis, Or
Ft Collins, Co

Not exactly exciting options and I have my own opinions, but I'd like to hear
from the community.

Much thanks,
Craig