Hi,
getting it local in Berlin/Germany!

For anybody who thinks time has come to start a local IXDA chapter for Berlin, feel invited to connect! I`ve jst started the chapter and set up a groupsite to get us together and organise a first meeting.

Just click yourself in:

http://ixdaberlin.collectivex.com

Collective X is a networking platform for discussions, social community stuff and public calendars. Join the site, make your own profile if you like, post Berlin related news, share experiences and talk about interaction design. And most important: contribute to find place and date for the first Berlin IXDA Get-Together.

Any questions or suggestion? Post it on the collectiveX site or just e-mail me.

See you there!
Thomas