I use it on every single site that gives me information of value that I wish
to save, or read on the subway, or in the bathtub. I do a lot of research
online, so that means I use it a lot. I hate killing the trees, but I am
ALWAYS printing.

And it makes me absolutely SCREAM when I encounter pages that are impossible
to print effectively.

That may not be the data that you are looking for, but I've never heard of
anyone calling a site's Print versions useless before. The very idea makes
me break out in hives.

Chris