I promise this isn't related to my previous Flash question - just coincidence.

Are there books people would recommend that talk about how to create
good designs in Flash/FLEX.  For example, there appear to be
particular ways one has to work with CSS to get the effect one might
want.  And there is a particular widget set that has certain
affordances, some of which seem better than others.  I'm looking more
for some "how to" and "best practices" information than I am general
design pattern type stuff.  But I'll take what I can get.

Thanks in advance,
--Alan