No intent to offend in the last post.

Sounds like there is a lot I don't know... and it almost sounds like there
are two levels of involvement at issue here? I just use Axure to create
prototypes for websites and CDs for proof of concept and user testing.
That's it. My big concern would be losing a tool from my workbox. I doubt
that anything I am doing would be considered patent infringement.

It seems there are also people doing work that far exceeds mine in scope and
sophistication, where patent issues could clearly come into play. The idea
of having a seminar on this subject makes a great deal of sense and fills a
need that perhaps we didn't know (some of us) we had!