On Jul 2, 2008, at 5:47 AM, dave malouf wrote:

To me that doesn't say anything bad about the process. Heck, Apple
has had a slew of failures. Fail big! is a designers mantra. Just
bounce back and keep going!

Apple's Board of Directors wasn't completely replaced.

WSJ: A lot of changes are under way at B&O after a rocky fiscal year. CEO Torben Sorensen was fired in January. How much rethinking has this meant for design?

MR. LEWIS: Our whole board of directors has been fired, which means that the advisory board just wouldn't accept the results. Fair enough.

Something at B&O is really broken. Think this approach has anything to do with that?

Jared

Jared M. Spool
User Interface Engineering
510 Turnpike St., Suite 102, North Andover, MA 01845
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED] p: +1 978 327 5561
http://uie.com  Blog: http://uie.com/brainsparks