They are not blog specific, but check out:

http://www.searchme.com

and

http://www.spacetime.com

Both use cinematics transitions, like coverflow does.

And for all of you who think that apple invented the "coverflow" look, think again. It was prominent in a video called the Web Book by Stu Card at (what was then Xerox) PARC in 1996:
http://www.sigchi.org/chi96/proceedings/videos/Card/skc2txt.html

(If you look hard, you can even find a <insert legal term for intellectual property protection that people don't want to know about> on it.)

:)

Jared