Seeking Flash/AS 3.0 guru to climb onboard with an award-winning team
within "the largest software company in the world." Join designers and
engineers who create solutions for the top advertisers in the world.
This team is all about sticky sites, fierce creativity, and bold
interactivity - these guys don't sit still, and neither does their work!
This is no regular contract "job", no dull "resting spot" on your way to
more exciting places, but an opportunity with our world-class client to
create far-reaching and highly dynamic work while interfacing on an
international level with colleagues in Europe and Asia. If you like to
be kept on your toes, have strong software development experience, and
consider yourself a "problem-conqueror", this may be a life-changing
destination on your journey through the exciting world of product
design...

Responsibilities:

Collaborate on creating highly interactive user experiences and data
driven applications

Implement application development methodologies (OOP & design patterns,
control development, etc.)

Work with engineering team to develop requirements

Your background should include the following:

Advanced Flash and AS 3.0

4+ yrs software development experience

Experience developing and testing across multiple browsers, platforms,
etc.

Demonstrated ability to accurately estimate and scope development work

Passion for new technologies

Experience building quick prototypes for new ideas and concepts

Nice to have:

Flex, C#, Java or other OOP language, Silverlight or WPF

Experience with agile methods like TDD, Scrum and XP

UI design, IA, and graphic design background

You should be:

A self-starter. You see a problem and you just have to fix it!

Team player - we're all on this road together

Conqueror of technology - Flash can't do what? Prove 'em all wrong and
lead the way!

What do you get? It doesn't stop with the work itself. Imagine receiving
exceptional benefits that you would be hard-pressed to run into anywhere
else as a contractor. Like a no-cost health plan option and a 401k that
vests immediately. Yes, we match. And no, you don't have to wait a
decade for the benefits to kick in. We have resources and we like to
share. Did I mention bonuses, educational reimbursements, and a
Flexpass?

Does that sound so bad? Send resume and samples to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Your work will be reviewed and qualified candidates will be contacted
within 48 hours.

Sakson & Taylor, an Aquent company, is a firm that offers content design
and development, marketing, and creative services solutions. For more
than 20 years, we have helped provide outsourcing and staffing solutions
to clients such as Microsoft, HP, and Starbucks. We're a minority-owned
business, committed to maintaining professional quality with a personal
touch.