Right now our small team is communicating UI changes and enhancements
with developers using PowerPoint mock ups with notes. I am concerned
this will eventually backfire and would like to bring a little more
formality to the process.

Is anyone willing to share their UI spec document and/or
recommendations for putting together a spec? I have used the PayPal
format before but it has been a while and I don't remember everything
that was in it.

Since our team is very small I don't want to bring about a lot of
paperwork just something to make sure we have all of our bases
covered.

Thanks,
Jamie