Man. I just managed to twice reply to Susheel and neither time to the list.
You shouldn't need a Ph.D. in computer science to use a mailing list! (I
have a Ph.D. in computer science and apparently can't use the list).

Anyway. Enough grumbling. The HCI bibliography might be a starter...

http://www.hcibib.org/

It has a page dedicated to conferences.

Tim

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 8:25 PM, susheel kewaley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Would also like to append to what Keyur has asked...are there any
> particular
> websites/ links where one can know about the  *paper submissions/call for
> papers* in *user experience* related conferences?
>
> Susheel.
>
> On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 3:31 PM, Keyur Sorathia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> >
> > Are there any particular websites which describes interaction design
> > competitions and workshops happening in the world?
> >
> > Cheers!!
> >
> > --
> > Keyur Sorathia
> > http://towardsbetterinteraction.wordpress.com/

Kei te kōrero tiki au. Kei te kōrero tiki koe. Ka kōrero tiki tāua. Kōrero
ai tiki tāua.