I'm currently one of the head leaders for a tech conference taking place in
Lisbon, Portugal that I think will be of interest to most of you here on the
IxDA discussion list, so I took the liberty to post some details about it:

Lisbon (Portugal) is welcoming this October 15 to 17 the second edition of
the SHiFT International Tech Conference (www.shift.pt). SHiFT stands for
Social and Human Ideas For Technology and as the name implies we are going
to discuss a wide range of issues related to how technology is changing our
everyday lives. Of course, *we will also discuss Interaction Design and User
Experience*. Our current speakers list is up at
http://www.shift.pt/page/speakers

The first day will be entirely devoted to workshops (who are free to attend)
and the two remaining days to the conference itself.

We are also welcoming *attendees to submit their own presentations* for
selection. So if you want to submit yours, just fill in the form at
http://www.shift.pt/page/sessions.

SHiFT is a non-profit conference, so our ticket prices are very low. We even
managed to get some deals for great discounts on flights and hotels for our
attendees. Don't miss out, come and meet us at our lovely city by
registering today at www.shift.pt/signup

Bruno Figueiredo