This reminds me of a scene from James Thurber's "The Pet Department". It
shows a room completely covered with cats, and carries the text:

*We have cats the way some people have mice.*

to which the reply is:

*So I see. However, I cannot tell from your communication whether you are
seeking advice or just boasting.*