I've said "no" and been proven wrong so many times (and right so many others
others) that I'm hesitant to say. The best bet is to do some market research
and determine the need. The market research can then feed into persona and
scenario development.

Google is also a good way to see if there are other competitors in the
field...

A quick search found this:

http://www.weddingcardsonline.com/

There are probably others!

Tim

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 8:33 PM, Michael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Usable online service (or not)?
>
> A constituent has what he calls a killer idea. He wants to open an
> online store where people can order their wedding card or birth card
> online. Weddeingcards etc take a big place in our culture en we take
> great care en pride in selecting these cards. I don%u2019t think that
> such a concept will catch on?
>
> Am I wrong? Our would people really try to order their wedding card
> online?
> Would you?
> if you would think about it, witch kind of option would you think
> would be usable for users?

> Posted from the new ixda.org
> http://www.ixda.org/discuss?post=34082

Kei te kōrero tiki au. Kei te kōrero tiki koe. Ka kōrero tiki tāua. Kōrero
ai tiki tāua.