On Oct 13, 2008, at 11:30 AM, Todd Zaki Warfel wrote:

While ours stay fixed, the iMac gives us the flexibility to pack it up quickly and easily and take it w/us to test at remote locations (e.g. trade shows, client offices, homes).

Oops, this should have read "While ours stays fixed most of the time, the iMac gives us the flexibility..."

We end up packing up our equipment a few times a year to take them with us for remote testing. So, another advantage we have is using the same machines in our testing/viewing rooms at our office as well as anywhere we go.

Cheers!

Todd Zaki Warfel
President, Design Researcher
Messagefirst | Designing Information. Beautifully.
Contact Info
Voice:  (215) 825-7423
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]