Hi everyone,

Is it a bad thing that users are only given a set of tasks to perform? If
their goals are to simply manage their money (as mine are when I go to a
banks' internet banking site) then we might hinder our users by giving them
an innovative and interactive experience.

Outside internet banking, however, I do see the use for 2.0 ideas in banks.
If nothing else, then blogging by the CEO!

Tim

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 4:10 PM, Aadesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks for the replies guys!
>
> All the online banking systems are more often then not mechanical in
> terms of performing the tasks.
>
> A user is given a set of links that he/she can use to perform
> tasks....
>
> How can we make it more interactive and more humane and make it an
> innovative and interactive experience for the user?
>

> Thanks & Regards,
> Aadesh

> Posted from the new ixda.org
> http://www.ixda.org/discuss?post=34445

Kei te kōrero tiki au. Kei te kōrero tiki koe. Ka kōrero tiki tāua. Kōrero
ai tiki tāua.