Hi Andy,

There are two guys I work with who use them. One is the writer on our dev
team - he records every meeting with his pen while taking notes and gets a
lot of interesting little details that way. We chuckle sometimes when he
says "hold on a sec - I need to reboot my pen" but he's capturing good stuff
with it.

Both of the guys using the pen have evolved interesting indexing strategies
with the special notebooks the pens use. It's like a real-time IA project
for them to configure navigation into content. They've created tables of
contents and so on in their notebooks. It's the first time I've seen end
users invent their own content navigation into a repository that's half
paper and half digital and entirely spontaneous.

I have noticed that both of them take deliberate concise notes in a neat
hand. Scrawlers/doodlers like me probably would have some trouble with it.

Michael Micheletti