As someone who uses UK spelling and is often confronted by US spelling, I
actually don't care what is written on the UI. It's only really an issue if
software is spell checking my work - and it's really annoying if it tells me
to write "color" instead of "colour" (like firefox just did then - damn you
firefox!)

Tim

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 7:50 PM, Harikrishna V P <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> For an internationalised software product will you use the term
> "Favourites"(UK) or "Favorites"(US)
> Internet Explorer in its menubar uses the term "Favorites"(US). Please let
> me know your thoughts.
>
> Warm Regards,
> Harikrishna VP,
> Consultant-Usability Engineering
> Usability Engineering Team | Technology Competence and Consulting
> IBS Software Services | IBS Software Services
>

> DISCLAIMER:
>
> "The information in this e-mail and any attachment is intended only for
> the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
> privileged material. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly
> contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original communication.
> IBS makes no warranty, express or implied, nor guarantees the accuracy,
> adequacy or completeness of the information contained in this email or any
> attachment and is not liable for any errors, defects, omissions, viruses
> or for resultant loss or damage, if any, direct or indirect."

Kei te kōrero tiki au. Kei te kōrero tiki koe. Ka kōrero tiki tāua. Kōrero
ai tiki tāua.